Sunday, April 1, 2012

Heartache.

He is back. Mr. Bingley is back at Netherfield. Just as I thought I had resided my feelings for him he returns and it all bubbles to the surface. Mother was enraged and refused to send an invite for supper. But three days after his arrival to Netherfield he came to our home with Darcy. When I saw his face I was filled with joy and sadness all at the same time. I was so overcome with emotion and I do not know what I am to do the next time he visits because he has promised he will.

2 comments:

  1. Do not worry my dear sister. Everything will fall into place. Just think of what he may be thinking. For all we know, he may be feeling the same thing for you. Also, Bingley must like you since he has promised to come for another visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, there is no way in which you could disappoint me on my next visit to you, for I wish only to see the beauty of your complexure, and to hear the sweetness of your voice! The sole reason I did not visit you three days earlier, was my own nervousness that you should not wish to see me once again. My dear Jane, I shall not leave you once more. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me for my mistake in leaving you, I shall be the happiest man alive, for Jane, you are my one and only love.

    ReplyDelete